Chateau 1803 - 10 minutes from the M62 motorway with close transport links to both Leeds and Manchester. Spotted just north of Huddersfield.
ATTENTION ALL LADIES!! This beautiful property sleeps 10-30 people in 9 large bedrooms and boasts it's own indoor spa room with hot tub and sauna, dance floor with dance pole and bar, karaoke room with stage and games room!!
Contemporary and modern fittings throughout give the Chateau a real luxury feel and with floor to ceiling windows throughout the middle floor, you have breathtaking views of all the surrounding moorlands and spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
Stunning property for hen weekends. Please note we equally take family bookings too with children! We have some great mid week deals available! - Please enquire for family prices.
We offer package weekends
2 nights with a live singer £185pp
2 nights with afternoon tea delivered £205pp
2 nights with a spa treatment £210pp
2 nights with a chefs 3 course meal £215pp
2 nights with a cocktail class £215pp
Lots more activities available!!
OR HOW ABOUT A CELEBRATION SUNDAY £195PP MIN 10 PEOPLE
ARRIVE AT 1PM
AFTERNOON TEA ON ARRIVAL
USE OF THE HOT TUB AND SAUNA
SPA TREATMENTS IN THE AFTERNOON
CHEFS 3 COURSE MEAL IN THE EVENING
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY IN THE PARTY ROOMS
SING ALL NIGHT ON STAGE IN YOUR VERY OWN KARAOKE ROOM!!
(OUR CHEF IS AVAILABLE TO COOK YOU A FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST) - OPTIONAL AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
CHATEAU 1803 - ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY LETS IN THE UK!!
1st Floor -
- Bedroom 1 – (Master) sleeps 4 in king sized bed and 2 single beds
- Bedroom 2 – sleeps 2 in 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps 4 in 2 single beds and 1 double bed
- Bedroom 4 – sleeps 2 in double bed
- Bedroom 5 – sleeps 5 in 2 double beds and single bed
- Bedroom 6 – sleeps 2 in single bunk bed
- Bedroom 7 – sleeps 3 in double bed and single bed
- Bedroom 8 – sleeps 4 in double bed, single bed and single bunk
- 5 Bathrooms feature on this floor with 1 being the master en-suite
Ground Floor -
- Bedroom 9 – sleeps 3 in 3 single beds (suitable for disabled access)
- Sports room with billiards/pool table, TV and loungers
- Communal room with large living spaces and floor to ceiling windows
- Living Room with TV and surround sound speaker system
- Utility Room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with enough dining space for 30 people and a table top football