Contact Nunnery spa venues
Have you checked the availability calendar for the dates you are enquiring about? Don't waste time by enquiring about dates that may already be booked!
- Ensure that you speak on the phone with the person renting the cottage.
- NEVER pay directly into a bank account until you verify that the owner is legitimate.
- Where possible, pay by credit card or a debit card
- DO ask questions about the local area and the property - genuine owners will be happy to provide information.
- Ask for a rental agreement.
More Safe Booking Advice - Please Read >>