The Farmhouse - sleeps 13, Alfred's Barn - sleeps 8, The Granary and The Milking Parlour both sleep 4 each. (29 in total).
Grove Farm is a glorious blend of old and new. The Farmhouse and the 3 beautifully converted farm buildings are redolent with age, but have been sleekly and stylishly furnished with a deft contemporary touch. 3 miles from the Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve and within easy reach of The Broads. There is even the added attraction of home grown Giggler Cider being pressed onsite - what’s not to love!
The properties can be let individually or together to accommodate larger groups up to 29. Alfred’s Barn and The Farmhouse can seat 29 and 21 respectively, so the whole group can gather to eat together.
Alfred’s Barn is a stunning C17th thatched barn, sleeping up to 8. It’s stunning open plan living area has plenty of ‘wow’ factor. A games room with 6ft pool table provides plenty of entertainment.
The Farmhouse is a lovely old building sleeping 13. Furnished in a more traditional style than the other properties, and with plenty of country ‘chic’. Think comfy sofas and open fires. The Farmhouse has sole use of the games room in the converted stable with pool, table tennis & table football
The Granary and The Milking Parlour both sleep 4. The former dates from 1700 and has lovely views over the apple orchard. It has underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and 2 beautiful bedrooms with exposed beams. The Milking Parlour also has underfloor heating, but in addition boasts an eye catching Jotul No.6 wood burning stove. It has a lovely open plan kitchen/ diner / seating area as well as that cosy sitting room..
Alfred’s Barn (sleeps 8)
- Open plan kitchen sitting and dining area seating up to 29 people. Fully equipped kitchen area with 2 fridges, dishwasher, dryer, double oven range cooker and microwave
- TV room 42” TV with ‘free sat’ & Dvd player
- Games room with 6 ft pool table
- Utility Room freezer, washing machine & sink unit
- 2 first floor bedrooms: 2x twin bedrooms (can be arranged as a double on request) - one has its own ensuite shower room & WC.
- First floor family bathroom
- Second Floor: 2 x double bedroom - one with its own ensuite shower and WC
The Farmhouse (sleeps 13)
- Ground floor underfloor heating
- Large entrance hall
- 2 sitting rooms with open fires,
- Kitchen diner seating 21 with electric Range cooker with 6 ring gas hob & extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave oven and toaster. (Washing machine situated in annex.)
- Bathroom with shower & WC
- 5 first floor bedrooms; 1 x Queen size four poster bed. Beamed ceiling. 1 x Queen size sleigh bed, 1 x twin room with Antique French ‘Lit bateau’ beds. 1 x double sleigh bed. 1 x 3 singles ‘Bump‘ Swedish style daybeds (3’ x 6’3″).
- 2nd bathroom
- Beamed attic bedroom with 2 x single beds(3′ x 6’3″)
- Games room in the converted stable with pool, table tennis & table football
- 1 ½ acres of private garden including south facing stone terrace with views over the herb garden, duck pond and apple orchard and a west facing sunken garden.
The Granary (sleeps 4)
- Open plan ground floor with underfloor heated slate flooring throughout. Sitting room area with sofa, arm chairs, Antique Breton Armoire, 32” LCD TV with Sky freeview and - DVD player. Fully equipped kitchen with integrated dishwasher and Washer/dryer. High spec cooker with gas hob and twin electric ovens, microwave, large fridge freezer.
- Bathroom Bath & WC
- 2 first floor twin bedrooms, (one can be arranged as a double on request). Both have exposed beams and views out over the Suffolk countryside.
- Secluded south facing sunken stone terrace and lawn.
The Milking Parlour (sleeps 4)
- Lovely, galleried hall
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Open plan kitchen diner. Kitchen area with Bosch dishwasher, cooker with gas hob and twin electric ovens, microwave oven, large fridge freezer..
- Utility/Boiler Room with washing / drying machine.
- Sitting room with a stylish Jotul wood stove, 3 seater sofa,arm chairs, antique oak bureau, LCD TV with Sky freesat, dvd player and video player.
- 2 first floor bedrooms, both with exposed rafters; 1 with 5′ double bed, the other with beds that can be made up as a 5′ double or 2’6″ twin beds.
- Bathroom: Bath, shower and WC