Brookway Lodge provides the ultimate in family friendly self catering accommodation. The facilities are second to none. With a fabulous indoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, games room, terrific outdoor space and the latest in electronic media entertainment devices, the property truly has something for everyone.
This stylish, spacious bungalow on the North Wales border offers beautifully furnished accommodation for up to 22 people in 8 bedrooms. The sleeping arrangements are extremely flexible. A variety of needs can be accommodated as the majority of double beds are 'zip & link', and can be made into singles.
(There are beds for 19 individuals and 3 extra guest beds can be made available on request, where a charge applies)
The accommodation consists of:
- A fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances including: electric range cooker, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, drinks fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x dishwashers
- Sitting room with a log burner for cooler evenings. (Seats 12)
- Spacious dining room with seating for 14 adults and 4 children.
- Family Room (Seats 6)
- Media / Cinema Room
- Games room with table tennis, dart board, cinema screen and pool table
- A magnificent indoor, heated pool, wet room and sauna
- Eight bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double with en-suite, 3 x double (one with en-suite), 1 x twin, 1 x single with pull-out trundle bed, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with dressing/cot room and en-suite, 1 x family room with 1 double and 2 singles.
- 2 bathrooms and a wetroom (in addition to the ensuites)
- New for 2017! 'The Orangery' which can accomadate stylish dining for up to 22 guests
The property boasts an excellent range of media entertainment. Enjoy surround music with individual room controls, sky multiroom (movies and sport),Netflix and WiFi. There are TVs in most rooms and a dedicated media and cinema room. A PS3 console with age appropriate games is also available.
There is an outdoor BBQ Hut with enough seating for 20 people, ideal for outdoor dining whatever the weather!
Outside there is a large enclosed garden, patio with electric awning, and patio heaters. The children’s play area has a trampoline, play house and goal posts.
A holiday must-do is a session in our wonderful six-seater hot tub with waterfall function, waterproof iPod dock and Bluetooth sound system.
With so much to do at Brookway Lodge, you might not have time to explore the area. But if you do you will find the property is ideally placed for exploring the beautiful North Wales Coast and Snowdonia. The glorious sandy beaches of Prestatyn are only 8 miles away. The property is only half an hour away from Chester. Fishing, golf,riding and tennis are all within a 20 minute drive. There is a pub within 5 minutes walk from the property.
For our special hens, we can put you in touch with a range of activities from clubbing in nearby chester to white water rafting in Snowdonia. We also have links with a private chef to cook and serve your food and a beauty therapist who will come to Brookway Lodge with her team and pamper you all day long!