At Howgills Barn, we offer fabulous hen party accommodation for you and your girl friends to enjoy. Our Barn offers 8 en-suite bedrooms (for up to 35 guests) and there is an optional hot tub on the terrace to enjoy a leisurely splash or some night time star gazing. If you really feel like a rest and a spot of indulgence, we can arrange for one of partners to come up to the Barn to cook you all dinner.
We also work with Partners to offer different activities for your Hen party celebrations. With the majority of the activities being delivered on site, you can can relax, have a fantastic time knowing that everything is taken care of with a minimum fuss and maximum fun. Activities include; archery, geo caching, ghyll scrambling, pamper and preen, wine tasting, Prosecco guided picnic walks, cookery demonstrations, wine tasting, vintage afternoon tea - to name but a few!
Howgills Barn offers:
- 8 en-suite bedrooms (mainly bunk style, 32 separate beds sleeping up to 35 guests).
- large open plan lounge with fell views, flagged floors, beams, and underfloor heating.
- dining area & 2 kitchens.
- games room & outdoor games field (5 acres).
- TV lounge with Sky TV.
- drying room.
- optional hot tub which is under a glazed gazebo on the terrace with 360 fell views. - - BBQs, log burner and round to the side of the Barn there is a place to have a camp fire.
- parking for up to 25 cars.
- free wifi.
- Sonos Bluetooth music system with surround sound, which is ideal for evening celebrations!
The Barn is located up a winding lane which leads to it's stunning location, in 5 acres at the bottom of the Howgill Fells. The views and open space are breath taking. Despite it's rural location - you can enjoy a walk in to town (5 or 10 minutes) down the lane, where you can enjoy a 'g and t' in the local pub, dine out for the evening or enjoy the artisan market or local shops.