Not your average hen weekend! The Outbuildings is a luxurious events venue with bedrooms that is available for booking, complete with a private chef. With four en-suite bedrooms and our bespoke (and very pink!) shepherd's hut, The Outbuildings can sleep up to 10 hens.
Enjoy pre-dinner drinks from our bar on the terrace, or by the fire, dine under the beams in our dining room or head out to the garden where our chef can prepare dinner in our BBQ hut under the stars.
Surrounded by open countryside on Anglesey's south west corner, there are a host of activities and fantastic beaches all just minutes away. We can arrange paddleboarding, coasteering, kayaking, guided walks, zip wires, and surfing...to name but a few.
The Outbuildings is within easy reach of Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and London (just over 3 hours away by train - we can arrange for your transfer to The Outbuildings).
We tailor each hen weekend to the bride and her hens, discussing menus in advance. Here is a sample weekend:
- A 2-night stay for up to 10 guests, based on two people sharing a twin or double bedroom
- Breakfast each morning round the farmhouse table
- A champagne breakfast on the morning of your choice
- Afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco
- Four course dinner on one evening
Wild Wales Retreats offer fully hosted, all-inclusive weekends here at The Outbuildings, you can plan your bespoke weekend to meet your needs.
- 2 nights in Luxury en-suite accommodation for up to 10 guests, based on 2 people sharing
- Daily Yoga classes
- Delicious nourishing breakfast each morning
- Four course dinner each night
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Daily activity such as paddle boarding, coasteering, hill walking, painting (the activity options are endless)
These weekends are completely tailored to what you would like, we can change, add or remove anything you donít like the look of.