Sleeps groups up to 20
Bryncarnedd Country Cottages
Bryncarnedd Country CottagesContact Name: Mrs Nerys Evans
Ceredigion SY23 3DG
Ceredigion SY23 3DG
Phone: 01970 612444
Open - All Year.
Bryncarnedd Cottages are situated just outside of the seaside town of Aberystwyth. These converted cottages are the perfect base for any group getaway, being a central location to plenty of activities in the area making your holiday a memorable one!
There are plenty of outdoor activities in the area: for a sample taster of what Aberystwyth and its area have to offer take a look below:
· Walking/rambling the extensive coastal route with stunning views
· Bicycle hire in Aberystwyth - enjoy the views of the Ystwyth cycle path!
· Mountain bike cycling at Nant yr Arian
· Shoreline paintballing just outside of Aberystwyth
· Horse trekking at Rheidol Riding Centre in Capel Bangor
· Aberporth clay pigeon and rough shooting
· Trial riding in Aberystwyth and Machynlleth area
· Learn to ski with your friends at the Llangrannog ski centre
· White water rafting down the River Teifi
· Become part of the new craze Go Ape!, tree top adventure at Coed y Brenin
· Plenty of golf courses to choose from - Aberystwyth, Capel Bangor and Borth
· Health and Beauty Salon in Aberystwyth
There are 10 cottages on site, varying from sleeping 2 to 10 - perfect for a small group looking for one property or for a larger group needed plenty of accommodation! All of the cottages are unique, and for further information on each one take a look at!
Outdoor communal hot tub
Barbeques available with some cottages
Private and secure parking
TV, Freeview and DVD player in each cottage
Some cottages with garden, patio and Jacuzzi baths
Close to Aberystwyth and Clarach Bay (under 1 mile), as well as Borth and Ynys Las
1 mile from restaurants, pubs and clubs in Aberystwyth.
Prices vary depending on group size and availability! As a general guide cottages can range from £300 up to £1200 - for best offers please call 01970 612444. Short and long breaks available. Last minute enquiries welcome.